Apply for Norway visa from India
Norway visa from India is nothing but a Schengen visa. A holder of a Schengen visa, granted by any of the Schengen Area member countries, is eligible for free movement within the entire Schengen Zone, within the validity and period limitations of the Norway visa In this article, we are going to discuss topics like Norway visa for Indians, Norway visa fees for Indian, Indian Visa for Norwegian Citizens
Both the Travel Norway Visa and the Business Norway Visa fall under the Schengen short-stay visa category, which allows visitors to stay for a maximum of 90 days.
Tourist visa for Norway from India
A tourist visa for Norway from India is granted to people who wish to enter Norway for tourism, travel and leisure purposes only. Norway permits visitors to stay in the country for a particular period of time. These visas do not allow the holder to work or conduct business in the host country. As a result, if you are travelling for tourism, you must use the Norway visa for Indians application for travel, which is valid for less than 90 days.
Egypt visa for Indians
Rwanda visa for Indian
Singapore Visa for Indians
Business Visa for Norway
A business Norway visa for Indians visa allows the bearer to enter Norway and engage in business activities without joining that country’s labour force, temporarily or permanently. Typically, the visitors must show that they are not receiving any income from the country. Unlike, Tourist visa for Norway from India Business Norway visas will be issued for a period of no more than 90 days for business purposes only. If the applicant intends to engage in gainful professional activities in Norway, even if the work is not financially compensated, they must apply for a work permit.
In the next section, we will talk about Norway visa fees for Indian
Norway Tourist Visa Requirements
Here is the list of documents for a Tourist visa for Norway from India.
- ALL DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH OR NORWEGIAN.
- A valid passport must be at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay and must not be older than ten years. The passport must also include at least TWO BLANK PAGES on which to attach the visa, as well as all previous passport booklets. Passports with handwriting, passports with observations, and passports with a 20-year validity period are not accepted.
- A copy of your passport (including all relevant and used pages) and, if applicable, a previous passport to get a Tourist visa for Norway from India
- One online-printed signed form
- C-visa Questionnaire (Family Details – Name and Date of Birth, Relationship With Pax, Country of Residence – of all close family members (parents, siblings, spouses, children) is MANDATORY-KINDLY PRINT THE COMPLETE BUSINESS QUESTIONNAIRE AS GIVEN IN OUR FORM SECTION, FILL THE SAME SIGN AND SEND.
- Tourist visa for Norway from India Checklist form, complete with signature and enclosure information.
- 2 recent photographs with 80% face coverage and white background in a matt finish are required (3.5mm x 4.5mm).
- Online Application Portal cover letter.
- An official letter of introduction from an Indian company or organisation, detailing the applicant’s address, phone number, fax number, position, trip purpose, and return guarantee.
- An official company letter from a Norwegian organization stating the purpose, duration, and itinerary for the entire stay in the Schengen area. The travel and living expenses should be specified in the invitation letter.
- A round-trip air ticket has been confirmed. (Do not purchase a plane ticket until you have received your visa.) Note: If your application is granted, the visa will be issued on the dates specified on your reservation.
- Tour schedule for the duration of the trip and stay.
- Confirmed Hotel by the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Travel insurance that complies with Schengen requirements, matches ticket dates and provides risk coverage of Euro 30,000. Please visit our visa forms part of our website to download a list of Approved Insurance Companies as well as complete information on Travel Insurance.
- Original and one photocopy of the Indian company’s Memorandum of Associations/Balance Sheet.
- On A4 paper, seal and sign a personal bank statement for the previous six months.
- Proof of own funds for the stay if the inviting party is not covering the travel costs.
Ethiopia visa for Indian citizens
Poland visa for Indians
Japan tourist visa for indians
Note: Norway visa for Indians Requirements
Here are some points you should keep in mind for a Indian Visa for New Zealand Citizens documents.
- During their stay in Norway, the applicant must always have valid Schengen travel insurance.
- All documents for Tourist visa for Norway from India or Business Visa should be provided in A4 size of paper.
- If the documents are not originally in English, they must be accompanied by valid English translations.
- Although the Embassy reserves the right to request the original of any document provided at any time during the Norway visa application process. Please only submit photocopies of all documents. Remember to bring original documents with you when you go to the Visa Centre.
- It must be noted that the Norway Embassy has the right to ask for additional documents or the personal appearance of the applicant for an interview in special cases.
- The application may be rejected if the applicant submits incomplete documentation or refuses to appear for a special Norway visa interview.
- To check out the Norway visa fees for Indian keep reading.
Thailand Visa for Indians
Visa on Arrival Countries for Indians
Turkey visa for Indians
Norway visa fees for Indian
Here is the Norway visa fees for Indian. The cost for a Short Stay Tourist visa for Norway from India and business purposes is:
- For children below 6 years of age- No Charge
- For children between the ages of 6 and 12 years- INR 2750
- For regular applicants- INR 4750
- For spouse or children of a European Union National – No Charge
Applicants shall be charged a service cost of INR1490/- (Inclusive of all Tax) that must be paid in cash at the Visa Application Centre.
The current exchange rate dictates the Norway Visa fee in Indian Rupees and it is subject to change without notice, as per fluctuations in economy. All visa fees are non-refundable, regardless of whether the Norway Visa is granted or not.
Norway visa for Indians
Step 1:Visit the URL https://selfservice.udi.no/ to access the online Norway Visa application form.(Tourist visa for Norway from India)
Step 2: You will have to create a new account to apply for Norway visa for Indians. Activate the account by clicking on the link sent to your email ID.
Step 3: Choose to start a new Norway Visa Application. Choose the option ‘Visitor’s Visa’ when asked which Visa type you are applying for. Accept the legal declaration and proceed to the application form.
Step 4: Fill in the application form and Pay the Norway visa fees for Indian.
Step 5: Click on the ‘Go to payment’ button. You will be redirected to the payment service provider’s website.
Step 6: After payment for a Tourist visa for Norway from India, you will receive a Cover letter at your E-mail id provided. Sign the Cover letter and carry it along with the Payment receipt at the time of submitting your application. Take a printout of the filled out application form and go to the Visa Application Centre.
Step 7: At the visa application centre, the service centre personnel will take your picture and take your fingerprints.
Step 8: You will have to pay the Norway visa fees for Indian at this point. They will then generate an acknowledgement receipt which you can use to track the status of your application.
How to get Sri Lanka visa for Indian citizens
Switzerland visa for Indians
Qatar visa on arrival for Indians
Read More: Get Indian Medical Visa