This blog is all about which paint protection film is best. To meet our customer’s needs, we source the highest quality adhesives, urethanes, and clear coats from the United States, China, and Europe. Our goal is to completely transform the way automobiles are cared for. We are ISO 9001: 2015 certified and specialize in the supply and installation of high-quality Paint Protection Films. We believe that automobiles are assets that will serve everyone for many years. They require protection in order to live and work.
As a result, they should be protected with protection films in the future to maintain their shine, functionality, and resale value. When it comes to the best PPF, you can count on us. New legal requirements require car manufacturers to use water-based paints in order to better preserve the environment. These paints are less resistant to surface scratches and impacts.
Where Can You Put Car Paint Protection Film?
Professionally installed PPF can protect your vehicle from scratches, chips, stains, and other damaging elements. Your vehicle’s color or design will not be altered by the nearly invisible film.
You can protect yourself by:
- Tires kicked up sand and stone rocker panels.
- Hoods, bumpers, and mirror backs are damaged by flying gravel, bug acids, and tar.
- Door handle cavities and door edges can become clogged with rings, keys, belt buckles, and purses.
- Bird droppings and sap from trees have clogged the hoods, trunks, and roofs.
Do I Need A PPF?
Buying a car is a large financial commitment. Even a minor scratch on your car, new or old, is excruciatingly painful. Driving with even minor blemishes serves as a constant reminder of neglected maintenance. If you want to drive with peace of mind, PPF is the way to go.
While an additional protection film is optional, it provides some excellent benefits that will keep your prized vehicle in excellent condition for an extended period of time. These paint protection films aid in the preservation of value as well as the preservation of the sleek ‘new car look.’ They do not increase the mechanical value of your vehicle, but they do protect the paint from scratches, heat fading, and other damage.
Consider getting a paint protection film, especially if your vehicle is subjected to the following conditions:
- If you park your car in an area with a lot of trees, a paint protection film is a great way to keep birds, fruits, and other natural debris off your car.
- If your car is prone to scratches as a result of prolonged parking in confined spaces.
- If you have a long commute, flying stones and gravel may chip away at your car’s paint.
You may want to consider using a paint protection film to avoid the additional cost of repainting your entire vehicle. Our paint protection film is designed to provide long-term protection. PPF is sourced in a personalized manner here, so you don’t have to worry about that.
We offer two types of PPF: TPH and TPU. For some of you, TPH may be the better option, while for others, TPU may be. It all depends on your needs. Before you make your decision, here are some facts about both of these.
TPH, a material based on Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), is a less expensive alternative to TPU. While PVC is used as the TPH Film’s base, the technology used improves PVC’s flexibility and chemical properties. As a result, TPH has greater flexibility than PVC and is less prone to discoloration.
However, it falls short of TPU in terms of overall flexibility, durability, and life.
So, let’s find out what TPU is:
|Top Coating, 8μm +- 1μm
|150 +- 3μm
|20 +- 2μm
TPU, or Thermoplastic Polyurethane, has a chemical structure that makes it much more flexible and durable than traditional PVC. Because of their advanced flexibility, they are simple to install, eliminating the need for heat guns and other tools. Even after repeated use, TPU films retain their elasticity and do not develop discoloration or cracks.
TPU Films are also easy to remove and cause no damage to the original paint. Its flexibility aids film adhesion and application, reducing the likelihood of installers encountering issues such as fingers and lift marks.
Because installation time is reduced, it is easier to ensure that no contaminants or dirt are trapped beneath the film surface during the process, resulting in a flawless finish.
Because of TPU’s durability, paint protection films made with this material are less likely to crack or harden even after extended exposure to UV rays and harsh road conditions, preventing lifted edges or difficulty in removal.
- Elasticity is high throughout the hardness range.
- Excellent low temperature and impact strength.
- Oil, grease, and a variety of solvent resistance
- TPU has excellent temperature range flexibility.
- Some TPU grades have a limited shelf life.
- Drying time is required before processing can begin.
- Not as inexpensive as other options.
- The hardness range of this thermoplastic elastomer is narrower than that of other thermoplastic elastomers.
- The temperature range for processing is limited.
Our TPU Range: You can visit on Tint&Orange Website to check the TPU range.
We provide a high-quality product at a reasonable price, with a warranty ranging from 3 to 7 years, depending on the model. TPU and TPH are both scratch resistant, have self-healing properties, and are hydrophobic.
You can get your asset, visit us, and refer to the information and videos on our website to decide on the best PPF. If you have any further questions, please contact our team of professionals to get a better understanding of the protection your asset requires.
Read More: The Best Custom Aluminum Cans