If you are trying to find out whether or not your GoAir flight has departed, you can use the PNR Status feature on the goair pnr status website. This will tell you whether or not your flight has departed, and if there are any delays or cancellations.
1) Checking GoAir PNR Status: A Step-by-Step Guide
GoAir is one of the leading airlines in India. It offers both domestic and international flights to its customers. If you have booked a flight with GoAir, you can easily check the PNR status of your booking online. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to check GoAir PNR status.
What is PNR?
PNR or Passenger Name Record is a 10-digit number that is generated at the time of booking a flight ticket. It is unique to each booking and is used to store all the relevant information about the passenger and the booking. The PNR number is stored in the airline’s database and is used to retrieve information about the booking.
How to check GoAir PNR status?
There are two ways to check GoAir PNR status-
You can check the PNR status of your booking online on the GoAir website or mobile app. To do so, follow the steps given below-
Visit the GoAir website or launch the mobile app.
Enter your PNR number in the ‘Check PNR Status’ section and click on the ‘Search’ button.
Your PNR status will be displayed on the screen.
2. Via SMS
You can also check your GoAir PNR status by sending an SMS to the airline. To do so, follow the steps given below-
Open the messaging app on your phone and create a new message.
In the ‘To’ field, enter the number ‘566772’.
In the message body, type ‘G8 PNR <10-digit PNR number>’ and send it.
You will receive an SMS from the airline with your PNR status.
What does GoAir PNR status mean?
The different types of GoAir PNR status and their meaning are given below-
1. Open PNR- This means that the booking is not confirmed and is on the waiting list.
2. Confirmed PNR- This means that the booking
2) How to Check GoAir PNR Status via the Website
Passengers can check their GoAir PNR status via the airline’s official website. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do so:
1. Visit the GoAir website (www.goair.in).
2. On the homepage, scroll down to the ‘Plan & Book’ section and click on the ‘Check PNR Status’ option.
3. You will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to enter your PNR number.
4. Enter your 10-digit PNR number in the given space and click on the ‘Check PNR Status’ button.
5. Your PNR status will be displayed on the screen.
6. You can also check your PNR status via the GoAir mobile app. Simply download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store and follow the steps mentioned above.
3) How to Check GoAir PNR Status via the Mobile App
GoAir is one of the leading airlines in India and is known for its affordable yet reliable services. The airline offers both domestic and international flights, and has a strong network across India. For those who frequently travel by air, the GoAir mobile app is a must-have. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices, and can be downloaded for free from the respective app stores.
Once you have installed the app, you can easily check the PNR status of your booking by following these simple steps:
1) Open the GoAir mobile app on your device and log in using your GoAir booking reference number or PNR.
2) On the homepage, you will see the ‘Check PNR Status’ option. Click on it.
3) You will be taken to a new page where you will be able to see the current status of your booking.
4) If your booking is confirmed, you will also be able to see the details of your flight such as the departure and arrival times, flight number, and seat number.
5) You can also use the app to check the status of your GoAir flight. Simply click on the ‘Flight Status’ option on the homepage and enter the flight number. You will be able to see the current status of the flight as well as the estimated time of arrival or departure.
The GoAir mobile app is a handy tool for those who frequently travel by air. It is user-friendly and makes it easy to check the PNR status of your booking or the status of your flight.
4) How to Check GoAir PNR Status via SMS
If you have booked a flight with GoAir, you can easily check the PNR status of your booking via SMS. All you need to do is send a text message with your 10-digit PNR number to 588829 (toll-free number), and you will receive an SMS with your current booking status.
This is a convenient way to check your PNR status if you are on the go and don’t have access to the internet. It is also a useful service if you need to check your PNR status in case of last-minute changes or cancellations.
5) How to Check GoAir PNR Status via Customer Care
GoAir is one of the most popular airlines in India. It offers both domestic and international flights. If you are planning to travel by goair pnr status, you can check your PNR status by following the steps given below:
1) Visit the official website of GoAir- www.goair.in
2) Click on the ‘Book Now’ tab on the homepage.
3) Enter your PNR number in the box provided and click on the ‘Check Status’ button.
4) Your PNR status will be displayed on the screen.
If you want to check your PNR status by customer care, you can follow the steps given below:
1) Call the customer care number- 1860-209-0101
2) Select your preferred language from the IVR.
3) Enter your 10-digit PNR number when prompted.
4) Your PNR status will be shared by the customer care executive.