The Eufy SoloCam L20 is a very bright camera. It is characterized by shining a bright light on a moving object. In the complete darkness of the night, suspects are difficult to hide.
False positives are almost non-existent thanks to its powerful artificial intelligence (AI). Comes with a 6700mAh battery. Works for 4 months when fully charged.
The camera has a unique feature to set a specific area as alarm area in camera settings. The device will notify you of any movement in that area.
The design of the camera is very good with the features. And the cost is $149.99.
Smart camera buying guide
Buying advice will help you decide which camera to choose.
- Resolution: Describes image quality. High resolution means good image quality, low resolution means poor image quality. A 1080p camera is considered a good device.
- IP Protocol: Make sure your device supports ONVIF or RTSP protocol. This makes the device compatible with other types of devices.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) – This is a very effective technology. Data and power flow through the same cable. This saves time and minimizes errors.
- Waterproof: Make sure your equipment can withstand harsh weather conditions. Find your protection level.
- Night Vision: Check the camera’s night vision. Learn about the status of infrared lamps, reflectors, or projectors.
- Recording: Most cameras have SD card slots. Find him and his abilities. All advanced devices are now recording to the cloud.
- Wi-Fi: Make sure your device supports Wi-Fi. Wireless devices work better and require less maintenance.
- Warranty – We inform you about company policies and product maintenance.
- Ultra bright 600 lumen floodlight
- Advanced color night vision on the SoloCam L20 camera
- AI of a device that grabs suspects
- Capture every detail
- Battery 6700mAh
- Increase in brightness
- Custom security zone
- Crisp 1080p resolution
It’s a 4.53 x 3.15 x 4.53 inch square Eufy camera and weighs about 1.21 pounds. The front of the device has a lens, a super bright 600 lumen headlamp and a sensor dot. The back has an SD card slot, a Lion battery and a reset point. The camera has a unique feature to set a specific area as alarm area in camera settings. The device will notify you of any movement in that area.