If you need to visit Iceland and if you are an Indian citizen, you will have to apply for a visa. For that, you will have to understand a lot of things. This process requires a lot of time and money too. There are two ways in which you can get a visa and here we are telling you how to get an Indian Visa for Iceland Citizens. One thing that you need to keep in mind is that this may take a while to complete. If you are someone who is doing this for the first time, here are the points that you need to keep in mind.
Iceland Visa For Indians: How To Get
After getting a visa for Iceland, one can stay there for not more than 90 days. After that, they will have returned to India. Here are two of how you can get your Visa for Iceland living in India.
The first way is to go to the official website and to click on the link where you can fill up the Visa application. You will have to go through some rounds of calls to come in the eyes of the officials. Now, this process will take some time in completion and that depends on the type of rush you are facing. However, when you are trying this process, you will not have to face the hassle of going to office time and again.
Another way to get your Indian Visa for Finland Citizens for Iceland is by visiting any sort of center for it. If you are not that good at operating a computer or for any other reason your visa application is not applied, you can take up this method. The difference between the online visa application and getting it done on a center is that there you just pay the fees. However, here you will have to submit their commission too. So, it is a little expensive
To avoid any last-minute rush, you should go and get yourself registered for the Visa, 2-3 months before your travel date. A minimum of 15 days is required for the process to end. If you follow this, you will be able to get your Visa on time. Here are all the steps that you can follow, to get your work done.
- As an Indian, you need a visa to visit Iceland. It is time to know the type of Visa you need. There are different types of Visa depending on different purposes. So, you can get the information related to it according to the purpose you have on the website itself. If you are going on a vacation, you will need a tourist visa.
- We hope that you know that to get registered for a Visa, you need to have certain documents ready with yourself. You can get the list of those documents from the website or can refer to the section just below this.
- Although you can go and apply without an appointment, it is advisable to get an appointment fixed earlier. After scheduling the appointment online, you need to get the print out of the interview letter that you received. It is very important to present in the Visa office, during the procedure.
- Now that you have done almost every preparation, it is time for D-Day. You need to visit the visa office after that. Carry all the important documents with yourself and then come to the office. Apart from that, you need to read all the important security instructions of the visa office. Remember, you will have to pass a security test before entering the main hall. After that, just go through the procedure. After the submission and getting your registration done, come home and track the delivery of it.
Iceland Visa For Indians: Documents Required
Here is a list of all the important documents that you need to show up in the Visa office if you want the visa of Iceland.
- Travel tickets
- Passport size photos
- Schengen Travel Medical Insurance
- Proof of means of transport
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of financial means
Iceland Visa For Indians: Fees
To get a visa for Iceland, you will have to pay a fee while registering. If you have done it with the help of a Visa center, then you will have to pay their commission too. The normal fee for it is 60 euros or Rs. 4234. This fee might increase if you want your Visa early.
Further Read: 8 Iceland Food Favourites To Taste On Your Euro Vacation
So, these were all the points that you need to keep in mind when it comes to getting an Iceland visa for Indians. All of these are extremely important points and if you skip any one of them, your process won’t be complete. So, before you head for your next vacation in Iceland, do go through this guide!
TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Any information published by TravelTriangle in any form of content is not intended to be a substitute for any kind of medical advice, and one must not take any action before consulting a professional medical expert of their own choice.